NYS Firearms License
Request for Public Records Exemption
"OPT-OUT" FORM PROCEDURES
- Opt-out forms will be available online on our homepage at www.rocklandcountyclerk.com and in our office in New City.
- Forms can be mailed out if we are provided with a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE). This SASE can be mailed to us.
- Forms will also be available for pick-up at the Sheriff’s Office, 55 New Hempstead Rd., front desk.
- Forms must be entirely completed and signed by the pistol license holder.
- The form can be dropped off or mailed to:
Rockland County Clerk
1 S. Main Street, Suite 100
New City, NY 10956
2013 HOLIDAY HOURS:
(normal office hours are 7am - 6pm Monday -Friday)
11/27 - Thanksgiving Eve - Open 7am - 5pm
11/28 - Thanksgiving - Closed
11/29 - Open 9am - 5pm
12/24 - Christmas Eve - Open 7am - 5pm
12/25 - Christmas - Closed
12/31 - New Year's Eve - Open 7am - 5pm
1/1 - New Year's Day - Closed
LINKS TO NYS LAND RECORDS FORMS: (CUT AND PASTE)
TO RESIDENTS: Rockland County Clerk
Paul Piperato advises property owners to beware of a
deed copy scam. The County Clerk's office has received
calls from concerned property owners about communications
that they've received from "New York Retrieval,
Inc" offering to secure a certified copy of the
deed to their property for a fee of nearly $60.00. This
is about 10 times what it would cost to obtain a certified
copy directly from the Clerk's office, and non-certified
images can be viewed for free online.
Ready Reference Guide